UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus
With the Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus, you manage your UniFi networking and video equipment centrally via the Cloud. For storing video files, the Cloud Key contains a memory of 1TB HDD which is expandable up to 5 TB.
Features Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus
- Manage your UniFi devices from 1 central point
- Remote access to UniFi Controller via web browser
- With Bluetooth transmitter for installation via UniFi app
- Integrated display with status information
- Runs partly locally and partly on cloud
- Powered by PoE (802.3af) or USB-C
- Built-in backup battery
- With 1 TB 2.5 "HDD (expandable to 5 TB)
- MicroSD card slot for local storage
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
UniFi Cloud Controller for networking and video
Manage your Ubiquiti UniFi networking and video equipment centrally via the Cloud with the Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus. Via UniFi Controller, the software that comes with it, you can configure, control and monitor all devices. This way you keep an overview of all equipment within the network and can access it from any location. The UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus must be connected to a switch with Power over Ethernet (802.3af).
To make installation as easy as possible, the Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus includes a built-in Bluetooth transmitter so you can pair it directly with the UniFi app on your smartphone. Via this app you can then configure the network in just a few minutes. The Cloud Key Gen2 Plus also contains a built-in backup battery that allows the system to shutdown safely in the event of a power failure. Also notable is the integrated display that shows important information about the network status.